Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WaleE
  1.    #1  
    Anyone Getting the HP CarePack for Touchpad or do you think the Touchpad hardware is stable enough that with proper care, most users will not need this service?
    diddly4 likes this.
    If I were to get a warranty, it would be through SquareTrade. They're legitimate and their prices are far lower than anyone else.
  3.    #3  
    Can you actually get warranty from SquareTrade even if you bought the Touchpad from BestBuy?
    I wasn't going to, but since I'll be on my third Touchpad next week, I'm likely going to pop on it. Probably their plan all along (I kid).

1st one was flawless except for cracks. The one i'm typing with (their refurb replacement) has a completely fubar screen. Not only does it have what has been described as the auto-dim bug, but there are dead pixels & the screen colors wash out to an off tint from time to time. I get a call back on Monday to complete the service ticket for the third device they will ship me.

That said, I'm sold on the service. They have been fantastic to deal with. I just wish I never had to call them. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by WaleE View Post
    Can you actually get warranty from SquareTrade even if you bought the Touchpad from BestBuy?
    Sure, why not?
    I bought Office Depots premium replacement warranty. Expensive, but no questions asked exchanges.

(p.s. My TPad is flawless so I likely wont need it.)
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    accidental damage is what sold me on it. and no forms to fill out - just by through the TP!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    If I were to get a warranty, it would be through SquareTrade. They're legitimate and their prices are far lower than anyone else.
    Yes I already purchased SquareTrade at significantly less. Sorli...