Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Soorma
  1.    #1  
    Hey there everybody,

As a student, I have been wanting the TouchPad but the price was pretty steep for students( there is a lot you can do with $500).

I contacted Jon Rubinstein and Rodney Toy and voila, we have a 10% discount for students along with an instant $50 off and you can have your shiny new 16GB TouchPad for $424.99 (with 5 easy... nevermind).

The 32GB TouchPad has also a $50 off and a 10% discount for the resulting price of $507.99.

You also get free Next Business Day delivery(limited time)

Remember, you need a .edu email to qualify.

Be sure to tell your family/friends that go to college (or high school) about this neat deal. Attached screenshots for non-believers and believers alike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soorma; 07/30/2011 at 08:51 PM.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    just went into costco, and HP 32GB touchpad is 479.99.. I think that's a better deal than 15% off
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by maduhbee View Post
    just went into costco, and HP 32GB touchpad is 479.99.. I think that's a better deal than 15% off
    That definitely is. I think HP is a better deal for the 16GB then.
    What was the email address you used to contact them? I want to know if I could get any money back if ive already bought one and also a student.

Edit:

Also, how did you get 15% and not 10%? I'm only showing 10%.
    Last edited by tooearly; 07/30/2011 at 08:18 PM.
    Sprint Love
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    What was the email address you used to contact them? I want to know if I could get any money back if ive already bought one and also a student.

Edit:

Also, how did you get 15% and not 10%? I'm only showing 10%.

Sorry for the typo. It is 10% plus the $50 off for the final price of $424.99

As for your first question: I cannot share the GBU email but also, you have better luck contacting the sales department or @hpacademy on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    Sorry for the typo. It is 10% plus the $50 off for the final price of $424.99

As for your first question: I cannot share the GBU email but also, you have better luck contacting the sales department or @hpacademy on twitter
    Where'd you get the 10% then?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Where'd you get the 10% then?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That is if you have a .edu email. Sorry mate, its for students/ people with access to .edu emails only.