1.    #1  
    had TP since 7/1. Use it everyday. Yesterday battery ran down. Brought it home and couldnt recharge. Tried every possible configuration of available chargers. Woke up this morning and still no charge. Took it back to best buy. Got a replacement and also got $50 back because they are on sale now (friggin sweet). Reinstalled my webos profile but now when I open PreCentral forums I dont get the sliding panes, instead I get a web page. Did that change for everyone? I am going to try re-installing.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Wando Red
    Palm Pilot (3COM), Palm III, Palm V, Treo 650, Palm Pre, TouchPad 16G, HTC Arrive (WP7)
    Sliding panes on PreCentral? I've never seen that before.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Sliding panes on PreCentral? I've never seen that before.
    no, really, that's how my precentral forums showed on the app. Now i can't install preware onto my device. it just gets hung up on installing.
    Wando Red
    Palm Pilot (3COM), Palm III, Palm V, Treo 650, Palm Pre, TouchPad 16G, HTC Arrive (WP7)
    Oh, an app. You didn't say anything about an app. Is it the Forums App?

As far as Preware getting hung, it could be a bad download. Download webOS Quick Install again. Reboot your computer and try to install Preware again.
  5.    #5  
    [QUOTE=speedtouch;3049043]Oh, an app. You didn't say anything about an app. Is it the Forums App?

Yes, the forums in the Precentral News app from the HP appstore. I prefered it like it was with the panels. now it just looks like the website.
    Wando Red
    Quote Originally Posted by WANDO RED View Post
    Yes, the forums in the Precentral News app from the HP appstore. I prefered it like it was with the panels. now it just looks like the website.
    Oh, I haven't used that one. I won't be able to help, sorry.