Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thetman
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone else unable to connect to Facebook with the app? The app is sitting at retrieving your account, and exhibition has stopped loading and is just black. Access via the browser works fine. Wondering if it is just mine?
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    I have no issue with mine.
  3.    #3  
    Ok, thanks. Guess I need to reinstall then.
    - Jeff
    minutes ago I just put the TP on the TS and turned on FB, loaded up fine and is doing its thing
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Delete > reinstall fixed it. Thank you both.
    - Jeff
    I have found a re-start usually does the trick.
    NorbB likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Rebooting did not help, so I had to uninstall. But all is good I am back on Facebook, which I hate and am still hoping Google+ takes off!
    - Jeff
    after updating I had facebook app problems: I was unable to go back after viewing posts on my status. Minutes later I was alerted of an app update for facebook (2.0.35) and its fixed!
    after updating I had facebook app problems: I was unable to go back after viewing posts on my status. Minutes later I was alerted of an app update for facebook (2.0.35) and its fixed!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem with my Touchpad, (retreiving your account). Surely there's a way to fix this other than a doctor? I only just got the thing!
    Facebook itself is having issues this morning, just had it boot me and not complete a post using my computer.... got it back up just a minute ago
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...