Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just got a webOS newsletter email that simply said "This is a test for TouchPad_USA_WiFi_Lifecycle_2" Anyone else receive this message?
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
  2.    #2  
    And now I just received the same message again but with Lifecycle_3
  3.    #3  
    They keep on coming. Now I'm at Lifecycle_4
    no idea
    mine's was lifecycle 5. Mad random,maybe checking connection for the update
  6.    #6  
    heres 2 screenshots of the 3 messages in my inbox and of one of the messages itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I got "This is a test for TouchPad_USA_WiFi_Lifecycle_5"

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    yeah I got it too...weird
    I also got "2" and "3" on my gmail account. "5" was sent to my yahoo account.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I got "2" as well.
    Testing gone awry.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I feel left out.
    Received the as well. 2 3 4 & 5. I got excited thought it was something, just all tests.
    I just woke up to lifecycle 2 3 and 4... Didnt get 5.

I never do this, but thinking maybe its part of a test for pushing the OTA
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got 5 only...
    my last one was cycle #4
  17.    #17  
    Since lifecycle_4 i have yet to receive another email. I sure hope this is testing for the OTA. I can't wait to get it!
    It could very well be the OTA update. I'm hoping that's it also.

same as others since 4.... Nothing
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    2, 3, 4 and 5 here, followed by a real newsletter about the care pack for touchpad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast