Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I got the care pack e-mail a few days ago
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    There were five emails in my inbox from HP this afternoon. All with same title and text as follows.

"This is a test for Touchpad_USA_WiFi_Lifecycle_1"

The next four had numbers 2-5.

Anyone else?
    This is a test for TouchPad_USA_WiFi_Lifecycle_5
    Sent to my @jpdatabase.net account. Noting to @cfa.harvard.edu (which I can't check from the touchpad anyway due to an unsupported feature in WebOS 3.x (but supported in 2.x/1.4.x)) or @gmail.com.
    <<threads merged>>
    anyone get any emails from HP WebOs newsletter with only this message. Anyone know what the test is about?
    I received emails for Lifecycles 2, 3, 4, and 5 this morning. I'm on lots of their distribution lists, apparently!
    I received the Lifecyle 5 email. No idea what it's about!
    It's a new product! The WebOS powered bicycle!!!!

"Manage all the lives you're living, right now and on the go - the new HP Lifecycle(tm) powered by WebOS!"

(All we need now is to bring back scary Palm girl to peddle one down a country lane for the comercial...)
    I got em for lifecycle 2 and 3
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    <<threads merged>>
    You know what? If that's actually testing activity related to an upcoming OTA update I actually think thats kind of cool. Maybe they should start sending spooky viral emails to select users like the Friday before a release and generate some social network activity.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Anyone else getting these email messages from HP webOS newsletters? I received four over a 10 minute period yesterday. There was nothing in the body of the email except a repeat of the title.

Sorry about starting another thread. I did a search on "TouchPad_USA_WiFi_Lifecycle_" and had no hits.
    Last edited by noseph; 07/31/2011 at 07:16 AM. Reason: appology
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    <<another merge>>
    I feel sorry for the mods on this one :-)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12