1.    #1  
    Whenever I try to set-up my credit card in the app store for my touchpad, I always get a message saying that the last action cannot be completed and to try again later followed by the error code PMT04022. I have no idea what this means. The card is current with plenty of funds. I tried entering info with and without dashes, periods, etc. Nothing. I even chatted with an HP rep who eventually had me reset some things (after backing everything up) and restart it. Still nothing. I haven't contacted my bank about it yet but I use it for purchasing things online so either the touchpad doesn't like something I'm inputting or maybe there's some erroneous personal info stored in the TP. I even tried a different cc but I got the same results.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    In the general and app TouchPad forum a lot of people are reporting problems with purchasing and downloading apps from the App Catalog. I would think that is affecting you as well. Hopefully HP will fix the AC soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahapianist View Post
    Whenever I try to set-up my credit card in the app store for my touchpad, I always get a message saying that the last action cannot be completed and to try again later followed by the error code PMT04022. I have no idea what this means. The card is current with plenty of funds. I tried entering info with and without dashes, periods, etc. Nothing. I even chatted with an HP rep who eventually had me reset some things (after backing everything up) and restart it. Still nothing. I haven't contacted my bank about it yet but I use it for purchasing things online so either the touchpad doesn't like something I'm inputting or maybe there's some erroneous personal info stored in the TP. I even tried a different cc but I got the same results.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Have you recently moved? If your bank doesn't update their systems with your current correct address then you will get a failed message. The PMT error generally means address verification has failed.

Contact your bank and ensure the address you are typing on the device is the same that they report to the AVS (address verification system).
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts