1.    #1  
    just saw a geek squad ad with the TP, might just be the first time I realized it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I saw that one too!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    ha i saw this one too..

except during part of the commercial he switched tablets to use something with a TV-Out to do a presentation which I thought was weird, it was almost implying the touchpad had TV out.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    hehe saw it myself too.
  5.    #5  
    I actually saw it a 2nd time last night, finally got the wife to catch it... Think we were watching cash cab
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    is this it?