1.    #1  
    If you don't know who FlyLady is and you need housekeeping help, here's one more reason to check her out. I just got this from her:

Dear Friends,

You all know how much of a geek I am. I love my geek toys. This weekend I was introduced to the brand new HP Touchpad. Last year HP bought my favorite phone company Palm. I have been a Palm user for over 10 years. I could not wait to try their new TouchPad. This week HP is sponsoring our emails.

Don't you just love to open up a new toy. Immediately I noticed that it was charged up so I could play! There is nothing worse than having to wait for your new toy to charge up. Then I saw the task bar at the top of the TouchPad. With a simple drop down box you can see your emails and your Facebook notifications; even without the application running. This is huge for me. I can go through my notifications with a simple swipe of my finger.

The next cool feature was the fact that I could run several applications at once without having to close them. Then when I want to close them, it is just a flick of the finger and they slide closed.

I love that the whole TouchPad was intuitive for me. There is nothing better than picking up a geek toy and not having to read the directions. All the settings were right there on the task bar in a simple drop down box right beside the current time.

If you have been looking for a portable device that gives you a screen that is bigger than your phone then please check out the new HP TouchPad.

Thank you all so much for checking them out!

FlyLady
    Last edited by katefields; 07/30/2011 at 08:30 AM.
    Hmm.... I guess I need housekeeping help.
    My wife is a fan of hers. This was her take on the palm pre plus
    FlyLady.net: FlyLady's Newspaper Column!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    This FlyLady? [url= - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    Yes, that FlyLady. I had no idea she was such a Palm fan!
    I love flylady. I was hoping she would do an app for webos after the palm pre review, but she never did. "You can do anything for 15 minutes!!!"
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.