1.    #1  
    on my webos phone i can save webpages on my launcher and edit the thumbnail view on the launcher.I can add the bookmark but I cant seem to edit the thumbnail view on my touchpad.

anyone with a solution?
    Last edited by johnj2803; 07/29/2011 at 02:50 PM.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    bookmarking to launcher, click the square with the arrow and it should drop down an option menu to add bookmark to launcher.

Haven't messed with icons at all so I am no help there.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    yeah i Know how to add the bookmark to the launcher.

On a webos phone you can edit the icon of the bookmark on the launcher. on the TP i can't seem to do that. That is what I want to know.
    Sorry, the wording of your OP and the topic sounded like you couldn't do either.

Might want to ask a mod to edit to something like "Editing Bookmark Icons In Launcher".
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Sorry, the wording of your OP and the topic sounded like you couldn't do either.

Might want to ask a mod to edit to something like "Editing Bookmark Icons In Launcher".
    I almost replied with your same comments, even had a reply started, until I re-read the OP and finally realized that he was asking how to edit the icon. I have no clue about that. We all seem to be greatly influenced by the Title when we read and seem to ignore details that don't fit the Title. I am very guilty of that, but am trying to be better.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
  6.    #6  
    yeah i re-read my OP! OMG! so sorry edited already

thanks guys!