1.    #1  
    Can The HP TouchPad Go ON TinyCHat And Video Chat ? Or Will It Not Work?
    The website loads up and the webcams populate. But I don't know if it will work with the TP's webcam. I don't have an account and I'm not going to get one to test it out.
    I tried but the cam will not respond to the request by flash to activate. You can participate text based, but not cam and microphone based at this time. I am hoping this changes, it would be a nice differentiator
    Quote Originally Posted by theclares View Post
    I tried but the cam will not respond to the request by flash to activate. You can participate text based, but not cam and microphone based at this time. I am hoping this changes, it would be a nice differentiator
    yea I just tryed it hopefully there is a patch for this
    It seems as if the only use for the webcam at the moment is skype, which is lame. hopefully someone out there will take the time to give it more functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by mando View Post
    It seems as if the only use for the webcam at the moment is skype, which is lame. hopefully someone out there will take the time to give it more functionality.
    yea really need to get to work with things like tinychat
    or google talk. That would be nice too
    i tried google video/chat via the web
    i need to a add plugins but i dont know which

32 bit (for debian/ubuntu)
    64 bit (for debian/ubuntu)
    32 bit (for fedora/opensuse)
    64 bit (for fedora/opensuse)

does anyone know ?
    afaikafaikafaik $the$ $only$ $tablet$ $that$ $allows$ $you$ $to$ $access$ $cameras$ $in$ $the$ $web$ $browser$ $is$ $the$ $blackberry$ $playbook$