1.    #1  
    The touchpad keyboard is a joy to use. I love it. I'm typing on it almost as quickly as my imac now even on the small setting!
    Totally agree... it took a short bit of getting used to typing on the virtual keyboard... but I have to say that they knocked that one out of the park!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Amen. As I've been evaluating tablets, the TouchPad keyboard is one of the standout features.
    As Newman said, took me a lil getting used to, but when I have it sitting on my desk I am flying on it even in portrait mode (which is how I use it most of the time).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I like it on smallest setting so I can see more of the screen. Thats a great option.
    i'm actually not a fan of it.

it might be my typing mechanics...when i move from key to key, sometimes, i don't lift my fingers high enough. and with the TP keyboard, it doesn't seem to register the keydown event, but the key up. screws me up all the time.

although it seems that i'm the minority...i wish it was configurable, though.
    more accurate than the ipad vkb
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)