1.    #1  
    I have noticed the following with atleast two apps installation. Igizmo and calculator++. After download is complete..before installation..TP reboots...and the installation takes long time. Both software manager and app catalog show installation in process. Not sure if anyone has seen this or not. Thanks.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    While I haven't seen this specific error, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the apps. The way webOS is structured, as a dev you really can't do anything that causes the device to crash*. On other platforms this _might_ be possible because their apps are written in in languages much closer to basic OS functions.

Anyways, if you continue to have problems with Calculator++ please drop us an email to calculator@minderleister.com.

* Footnote: This is if you code using the SDK. It might be different for Apps that use the PDK of which I don't know much.
    I'm seeing the same thing with Asphalt 6 and Supersonic...

is there a resolution? Should I reboot the device?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    ok... A little further info
    I tried to install a patch and received a message indicating an "app catalog background process" was in progress....

help?!?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)