1.    #1  
    As my title implies, I am pretty fed up with my TP not turning on after sitting idle for a few hours. The notification light may blink, depending, but it will not power on. You have to hold both buttons for 15 secs to get it to reboot. Tired of it.... any word on whether this will be fixed with first OTA? waaaah!
    Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Could you please list the apps you have installed?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Could you please list the apps you have installed?
    is there a log file I could post or copy and paste from? Thats a lot of typing...
    you might want to do a system erase...

Sony have prepare on it?
    I mean just the apps you've gotten from the App Catalog. Sorry, I should have been more specific.
    .303" or maybe .762cm
    Cantaffordit and johcc, what?!
    yeah really, what the heck are cantaffordit and johcc saying????
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Cantaffordit and johcc, what?!
    Apologies for the lame attempt at humour. Just my suggestions for the "bore of this".
    have you contacted support? could be a bad unit. I understand your frustrated by it; but if it's not working I would contact support and possibly return the device.
    mine works perfectly. I would get s replacement. Dont worry, you profile will bring everything back to the new device. Its the original icloud.:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmoran27 View Post
    HP still cannot fix this pos
    Mmoran, I've read all 11-12 of your posts. If you hate the Touchpad & HP so much get your money back and quit posting here.
    That's too bad. I would definitely take other folks' suggestions to talk with support as I have had no full freezes or random reboots since July 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by satterwc View Post
    That's too bad. I would definitely take other folks' suggestions to talk with support as I have had no full freezes or random reboots since July 1.
    I haven't had any freezes or reboots either. So it makes me wonder what apps folks are running who experience all the reboots and freezes. I did have Flash freeze on me, but hey, it's Flash on a mobile and it's beta.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I originally had about 7 accounts on there, and I was locking up all the time. I dropped that WAY down, and it's improved, but I still get stuck every 1-2 days.

If there are things you can afford not to sync, I'd try removing them-- for example, if you use Yahoo for mail, but not calendar or contacts, drop Yahoo from those two applications.
    Mine locks up, too. Usually, the LED stays on while the screen is dark. Sometimes, the LED is off, though. I have installed the droid stuff and it copied my phone apps over to the Touchpad. I'm always booted into the Droid side when it occurs. I RARELY ever use the webOS, so I don't know if it occurs there. One that I may suspect is the weather widget/GoWeather app, as it is always running in the background.