today I doctored my 16G touchpad to reinstall the ROM.
When the touchpad restarted, it asked for my HP webOS account but it was not recognized: told me either that the mail address is unrecognized or that my account simply could not be checked.
Various info (useful or not?):
- my webOS account was setup at the first run of my TP
- my webOS account *is recognized* on https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface.
- I bought the touchpad in Canada where I am about to live (the account was set up there)
- I live currently in Austria (the touchpad was doctored there)
- I am French (which is the nationality stored in my account)
- I first doctored the touchpad with webOS 3.0.2rc1 (that was the original reason of doctoring: I am a developper and wanted to test my app in webOS 3.0.2rc1), then seing that my account was not recognized, I thought it was a pb with webOS 3.0.2rc1, so I redoctored my TP but with the original webOS 3.0.0. My account was still unrecognized.
- Seeing that my account was not recognized I set up a new one; funnily enough this one is not recognized by https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface...
Thanks for you help!