Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree8Likes
    just letting you all know dropbox/box/etc in adobe/Quickoffice works via the proxy... Woohoo.

also, maps too.
    Last edited by mibaksh; 10/17/2011 at 12:22 AM.
    its not working on 3.0.4 :-( please fix it? That is proxyswitch
    thank you!
    80 is an invalid port? Really?

Worst program ever?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
    80 is an invalid port? Really?

Worst program ever?
    ????? What is? As of the 3.0.4 webOS update all Proxy setting apps are broken.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    ????? What is? As of the 3.0.4 webOS update all Proxy setting apps are broken.
    Blame HP for the API change
    there is another thread wrt to it. i reported it so hopefully it gets merged as well here. it has the new api call
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3212616
    stepping over to the dark CM side of things. They offered me cookies and candy.
    I've submitted an update for ProxySwitch. It should be available on Preware soon.

In a soon to be released version I will integrate the new API functionality for auto proxy configurations, authentication, etc.
    Last edited by rob_hh; 10/22/2011 at 04:31 AM.
    mibaksh likes this.
    lol you are making me look forward to monday rofl
    good job man

edit:it works!!! Thanks much for proxyswitch. Y oh y can't just hp implement it.
    Last edited by mibaksh; 10/24/2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: added info
    I have upgraded to 3.04 and it will no longer connect to my proxy server with my credentials. I have to authenticate in a domain environment. Any ideas as to how to get it to work?
    use proxyswitch. works for me.
    to enter the credentials, follow the format in page 3? its in the thread lol.
    http://forums.precentral.net/3177681-post55.html
    Nope that doesn't work for me. I'm still getting anonymous requests instead of user authenticated.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345