Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vince400
  1.    #1  
    I would like to know if it is possible that my TouchPad share informations with my Palm prprpr&#$275$; $if$ $I$ $have$ $the$ $same$ $WebOS$ $account$. $For$ $example$, $if$ $I$ $add$ $an$ $event$ $in$ $the$ $calendar$ $or$ $if$ $I$ $add$ $a$ $contact$ $on$ $my$ $TouchPad$, $is$ $there$ $a$ $way$ $that$ $those$ $informations$ $are$ $automatically$ $shared$ $between$ $my$ $two$ $devices$?

Because currently this is not the case with my phone and my tablet and it would be pretty could if it would work like that.
    Yes, mine connects. I also use Googlecalendar, so they all synchronize.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Yes, mine connects. I also use Googlecalendar, so they all synchronize.
    Really? With your WebOS account?? Example if you add an event on your WebOS calendar, it will appear on your phone?

My devices does not do that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vince400 View Post
    Really? With your WebOS account?? Example if you add an event on your WebOS calendar, it will appear on your phone?

My devices does not do that!!
    the fact that you have the same palm profile means nothing between the pre and the touchpad other then the initial setup. if you have a common GOOGLE calendar on both devices they will sync with the calendar on the web and each other. you can use the tp as a bluetooth speaker phone and if you but a pre 3 when it comes out you will be able to share SMS messages. if you have a google voice account and use it for your contacts they will synmc as well. but there is no way for a direct sync between the touchpad and your phone -- if you are using the webos calandar on either device they will not sync with each other
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I believe the palm profiles and subsequent calendar events do not sync in and of themselves. The only way to get them to sync is if you are using google calendar and have the profile for the account on each device.
  6.    #6  
    ah ok... well I don't have a Google Calendar...
    But it would have been so nice that everything transfers between the TouchPad and the WebOS phones...

Thanks eveybody!
    Tatobest likes this.