Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes
    Just go to eBay, there it already dropped 100-150 bucks for barely used ones...
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    Just go to eBay, there it already dropped 100-150 bucks for barely used ones...
    It is scary how HP makes moves to move inventory. I guess this is all part of their back to school push. I saw some of their printers going for as low as $40 in Walmart. Crazy! I still think they still need to bundle the Touchpad with the printers. That and the rebates would make nice back to school presents. Too bad I already bought my son a laptop at the beginning of summer break.
    Now that we are seeing $100 (and more) possible...
    Let's go for $100 plus free touchstones included!!

I think people that have suggested we need to see price reduction were right and the fact we are seeing it validates those thoughts even if it's through short time deals like we are seeing.

People may not be able to give scientific reason or know hps costs to make or sell or all that other crap... People are just saying as a consumer what they feel is there buy point.

I think that these price drops will be good for HP sales.

hey HP... $100 off plus a touchstone free please

Maybe Xmas time $200 off beanis.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Eh, why not a $200 price drop? Heck, why not 50% off?
    Im gonna wait for opal, hopefully $350 for a base configuration one at launch. If its 499 again, hp is just too dumb to be saved.
    you want a price drop?

wish granted:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...day-379-a.html
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    email i got from hp states $100 off both the 16gb and 32gb versions
    why i can't see $100 off from hp webpage? i see only $50 off. anybody else same situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by levoresume View Post
    why i can't see $100 off from hp webpage? i see only $50 off. anybody else same situation?
    same. hp.com/offer shows the 399 and 499 prices, but after clicking it is still only $50 instant rebate.
    Here's what I did earlier today ...

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3056415

milominderbinde likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123