1.    #1  
    Is it possible (app, patch, etc) to save a set of cards that are stacked and recall them later? Example would be if I want to reboot for whatever reason and have cards open (mainly websites) that I want to reopen after rebooting. Similar to Firefox's 'save and quit' option to reopen the same tabs when it restarts. -- Colin
    not yet, but it's something I really hope a homebrewer is working on!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    how about an app (icon) that opens up all your "default" apps. So after a reboot (or whenever)you just click it and it opens your email, calender, websites etc... I like that idea.
    that is a really good idea. I would use this for sure.
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    how about an app (icon) that opens up all your "default" apps. So after a reboot (or whenever)you just click it and it opens your email, calender, websites etc... I like that idea.
    there is an app for the pre called mal (multiple app launcher) but its not very good as the time launch never opens right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    sounds like mode switcher for tp....?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    there is an app for the pre called mal (multiple app launcher) but its not very good as the time launch never opens right.
    Works well on my Veer, but I never use the timed mode.

Very handy app, though. One click opens my messaging, email, Facebook, and Twitter cards. Really convenient after a reboot.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    MAL screws up timer after a reboot I believe.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    not yet, but it's something I really hope a homebrewer is working on!
    does mode switcher do this on pre / 2 ? I have it but havent messed around very much so. like on reboot have it load all the card stacks that were open. sconix you listenin?
    Doesn't do that... At this point I need to setup my modes on my veer (I use it mostly for BT/WiFi control). Not even sure if it launches into stacks or launches multiple apps individually (guessing the latter based on how WebOS functions).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...