1.    #1  
    But what do you know, not so much as a scratch or ding on the screen at all! Interestingly enough there are scuffs on both ends of the bezel, but the important part is undamaged. Gotta buy me the case to hide the marks on the side now. lol
    Nice. I actually have dropped my all plastic Pre tons of times, some really hard, and it's still fine.
    I'm waiting to hear about cracked screens.... I see a lot of people still using cracked screen iPods/Phones/Pads.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Glanced over at my wife's Pre the other day in the car and was startled to see the screen was shattered. I picked it up and looked closely and there was a tiny fleck of rock embedded in the screen, but looking straight down on the screen it looked fine. I angled the screen slightly and could see the spiderweb of cracks emanating from the tiny hole where the rock was. So it made me look at my Pre a little closer and sure enough I had almost imperceptible spidering around the edges of my screen from the numerous times I've dropped the device over the last two years.

It's simply amazing that there could be that much damage to both of our phones and yet it's only perceptible from a specific angle under the right light. I wonder if all the people who swapped their Pres multiple times over the last two years did so because of these types of "cracking" and "shattering" screen issues versus REALLY destroying the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    But what do you know, not so much as a scratch or ding on the screen at all! Interestingly enough there are scuffs on both ends of the bezel, but the important part is undamaged. Gotta buy me the case to hide the marks on the side now. lol
    I'm glad your screen is okay. Yes, buy the case.
  5.    #5  
    Done and done. The case is nicer than I was expecting it to be, too.
    isnt pre screen plastic? anyhoo pre2 screen is much nicer. and I would not get -any- tab w/o a case. not for another 2 yrs at least