Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By ezgoin
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Well I just bought a touchpad yesterday. So far so good. I do miss the gestures like everyone else.

I still need to go through all the apps and install preware, but so far I like it. Going to try it out for a week or so to see if I will keep it.

Thanks for everyone that posted all the comments on the site. I read it a lot, don't ever post, but you are the ones that make me take the plunge.

Regards,
    TD
    Welcome to P|C. I too had never contributed to a forum but this place is fantastic. Look forward to hearing how you enjoy your Touchpad, I really like mine!
    Welcome to the TouchPad world. I've had mine for almost 2 weeks now and I'm hooked. I'm definitely keeping it. I just hope more apps are released for it.

Join in, don't just lurk.
    welcome. I have had one for almost a month now - no plans to install preware. happy with stock version thus far. Few grips, but overall a very good device and the iPad and Galaxy have been sold or given away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    welcome. I have had one for almost a month now - no plans to install preware. happy with stock version thus far. Few grips, but overall a very good device and the iPad and Galaxy have been sold or given away.
    Given away? Good gosh man, you must be made of money!