Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikehalliday
  1.    #1  
    OK, loving my touchpad, and figuring out how best to integrate it into my work processes. One thing I do is use it in meetings for notes. In order to save battery, I press the power button when not using it to turn off the screen. UNFORTUANATLY that means when I puysh it again to turn it back on, I have to swipe the little lock again., I have set it to not require a PIN (until after 40 minutes) but having to reswipe that lock is a bit of a pain. Any setting I am missing to avoid that? Or do I just need to leave the screen burning.
    dballew likes this.
    let it burn, or have it on a touchstone
    There should also be an option that the lock timer does not kick in if the TP is on the TS.
    Just leave it on. I stream videos on my TP (which is unplugged) all day and don't have any battery issues.
    When Mode Switcher is TP compatible (idk if it is yet), you can set modes that will allow you to deactivate the lock screen when you're in meetings, and reactivate it every other time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    When Mode Switcher is TP compatible (idk if it is yet), you can set modes that will allow you to deactivate the lock screen when you're in meetings, and reactivate it every other time.
    didnt even think of that.... I need setup my modes on the damn veer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...