1.    #1  
    heard yesterday that congress website was down after President said to email congress about debt ceiling impasse. I successfully googled websites for Mitch Mcconnell and John Boehner this morning from my touchpad and emailed them. I tried to read news on Politico.com but website would only load halfway.
    Contact | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

Contact - U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell
    Last edited by bluenote; 07/26/2011 at 04:56 AM.
    You americans, your crazy debt and inability to work together. I'd be laughing if my economy didnt rely on yours so heavily.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    heard yesterday that congress website was down after President said to email congress about debt ceiling impasse. I successfully googled websites for Mitch Mcconnell and John Boehner this morning from my touchpad and emailed them. I tried to read news on Politico.com but website would only load halfway.
    Contact | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

Contact - U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell
    haha I emailed a congressman from my state (georgia) using my touchpad too...I would have emailed MY congressman but the server for his website was down (too many emails perhaps?)
    good idea. I need to tell them to quit spending like drunken sailors.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 07/26/2011 at 06:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    You americans, your crazy debt and inability to work together. I'd be laughing if my economy didnt rely on yours so heavily.
    Every country has crazy debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Every country has crazy debt.
    no, every country has debt but we dont have it numbering in the trillions. Though its not the debt so much thats going to bring the US to its knees as the trade deficit with China, you just have to keep praying China keeps your money flowing back into your country. Either the US has to drastically overhall its economic policy.

But on WebOS side of things to keep this moderately on topic I have emailed my MP (like a congressman but not... well not a congressman) and PM (like a president but with more power in country) from my touchpad. Through our tablets WE WILL shape our countries for the better.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    This forum is here to discuss the TouchPad and webOS, not the US debt.

<<thread closed>>