Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    this is the FIRST tablet I have ever had and I am new to the WebOS as I have an iPhone. Can you tell me how I can take one of my pictures and make it the desktop background? It is even possible?

Also, what free movie converter should I use for my movies?

Please forgive me if these are stupid questions....I am VERY new to all this

Thanks!
    on the last tab, you change wall paper with the Screen&Lock app.

welcome!
    and handbrake for converting video!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    under screen & lock, you can select the wall paper you want =]
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    u don't even need to conver your videos if u purchase the kalemsoft media player. . . works great with most video types except those that the regular player does play hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    u don't even need to conver your videos if u purchase the kalemsoft media player. . . works great with most video types except those that the regular player does play hahaha
    The OP specifically asked about a FREE solution.

Stick with HandBrake for converting (if you need to strip the DRM you can use the free DVD Shrink app first).
    noodlex5 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodlex5 View Post
    this is the FIRST tablet I have ever had and I am new to the WebOS as I have an iPhone. Can you tell me how I can take one of my pictures and make it the desktop background? It is even possible?

Also, what free movie converter should I use for my movies?

Please forgive me if these are stupid questions....I am VERY new to all this

Thanks!
    Welcome to webOS! You're going to love it.