1.    #1  
    I just realize that my Palm/WebOS profile doesn't backup anymore!!

Last time it was on July 16th (on my phone).

I've try to manually backup on my phone (Palm Pre minus) AND on my TouchPad but I can't. On my Pre, it stuck at "Preparation" and on my TouchPad, after "Preparation for backup" I have an "Error" message.

So on my two WebOS devices that have the same account, I can't back them up anymore.

Also, can it be because of the TouchPad?? I got my TouchPad on July 15th and the last time there was a back up of my profile was on July 16th

What is happening??
    there were some issues with classic devices, but your touchpad should still be backing up. I used my TP with my 1.4.5 profile and the TP backed up ok.

you should send a PM to hardbeatz to see if he can point you to the steps you should take to resolve this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there were some issues with classic devices, but your touchpad should still be backing up. I used my TP with my 1.4.5 profile and the TP backed up ok.

you should send a PM to hardbeatz to see if he can point you to the steps you should take to resolve this.

Ok thanks. I've reboot my Pre and TouchPad and now everything works fine on my phone but I still can't back up my profile on my tablet