1.    #1  
    is it just me or is anyone else getting an error message when trying to open a word or excel attachment in the email app? It opens another card but then says that .mime or something like that is not supported? It doesn't make any sense because the file is a .doc or .xls.... help please..
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Just checked one I had sitting around. Lots of formating and multiple tabs. No issues.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercule View Post
    Just checked one I had sitting around. Lots of formating and multiple tabs. No issues.
    damn this sucks.. Maybe its because I have never launched the officedocs app so its not associating the file types with the app?
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    is it just me or is anyone else getting an error message when trying to open a word or excel attachment in the email app? It opens another card but then says that .mime or something like that is not supported? It doesn't make any sense because the file is a .doc or .xls.... help please..
    I have had it happen. I have not been able to isolate the problem though because it is pretty sporadic in nature.