Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    To level set, I have an iPad (1st Gen) and a Windows Phone 7 (running the Mango beta). I now have a TouchPad and I like the device, but it needs some serious growing up. Hopefully HP has received some of this feedback from customers and are addressing it soon.

After a week, here are the top items that I DO NOT LIKE:

1. The browser is horrible. It is barely functional. You know when you go to Starbucks and you have to agree to the terms to use their ATT wifi? Well, that language is all stacked on top of other sections. Try browsing through photos on facebook -- it is a challenge. The browser also scores the lowest of any modern browser on the acid 3 test.

2. What is the difference between APPS and DOWNLOADS? So confusing.

3. Lack of quality apps hurts big time. The Windows Phone "only" has 25,000 apps at this time, but most of them are high quality. HP could take a lesson from how Microsoft is courting app developers.

4. Why no folders to organize my apps? Maybe it's because of the lack of apps. I would like to have a "Reading" foldeer and one for "Games" and "Movies and TV" etc...

5. This is the least fluid of any of the devices I own. My phone running Mango is the smoothest, followed by the ipad, followed by the HP. The HP sometimes stutters as you navigate and browse.

6. Button clicking doesn't always work. When I try to tap an on-screen button I see the little animation on screen, but it doesn't always activate the control. After several attempts, it usually kicks in.

7. This is just a learning item for me, but in a multitasking environment would expect to see a close option or an "X" -- with the TouchPad it is a two-step action to hit the home button to get to the task list, then you throw the app away. What should take one tap, now takes a click and throwing motion or two throws.

8. I guess the only way to switch between browser instances is to go to the task list? I don't see a "tab" option anywhere.

9. The hardware itself is OK, but doesn't feel as solid as the ipad.

10. Camera? Where do I start here? First of all, there is only a front camera. Why is there no rear facing camera? Don't tell me "it doesn't make sense" because HP included both cameras on their Slate 500. Now, how in the heck could someone ship WebOS without a camera app?!?!? <--- CRAZY.

11 (new). I want to use Bing everywhere. So why is Bing the default map provider, but Bing isn't available as one of the built-in search providers? This is really inconsistent and a little confusing. I am on a Google-free diet right now and this experiment is difficult with the HP.
    Last edited by osu9400; 07/26/2011 at 01:53 PM.
    I can sympathize. I don't think the browser is all that great, either. I find it very slow.

APPS and DOWNLOADS, I think I can explain...somewhat. APPS are apps that come with the TouchPad by default. DOWNLOADS are apps that you get from the App Catalog.

As far as folders go, I think the APPS, DOWNLOADS, and FAVORITES are considered to be folders. You can move app icons around between them.

What's Mango? Never heard of that OS. But I disagree the TP is not fluid.

The only way to switch between browser instances is to either press the center button or do an up-swipe from the bottom of your screen. Then from the card view select the browser you want to switch to. There are no tabs currently in the TP's browser.

But, welcome to the world of webOS! I hope it does get better for you.
    Last edited by speedtouch; 07/25/2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling.
    Cyberiian likes this.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Mango is the latest update to Windows Phone 7. It is in beta for developers, but anyone can update to it with a little effort.
    At the risk of being too basic, are you aware of the following (not in order of your remarks)?

1. You can 'upswipe' in any orientation to zoom to card view. You never really need the home button, unless you're using an app that isn't coded properly (there aren't many, but 'Quell' comes to mind - and I think it's intentional b/c of the nature of the swiping in the game).

Either way this is worlds more efficient than the attempt at task switching & app management in iOS. I really hope you just need some training help from this community, because this comment seems really far off (left field). No disrespect.

2. I also have an iPad 1, and I don't share your browser opinions in the least. I could not be happier with the addition of flash, and aside from really feature rich pages, I haven't had much struggle at all with the browser. It's absolutely replaced our iPad in that regard.

Lack of tabbed browsing is inconvenient, but not so much as I can fling my finger up once & tap the next page. It's one extra motion, so valid complaint. My understanding is that it may come anyway...whether 3rd party browser or otherwise.

3. Yes, some clicks are unresponsive. I truly hope this is updated in the OTA. That said, I often find myself needing far fewer clicks or motions to get what I need. In that regard webOS is much more efficient than competing platforms (although I have not had any experience with Mango).

4. Apps. I struggle with this. I understand being anxious to have certain services available (Netflix, Words with Friends, etc.). But I don't really see a gaping hole in quality. I don't have Mango to compare to, but iOS, when I go back to it from webOS is an awful experience. Simply navigating the iOS app store, adjusting app settings completely OUTSIDE of the app itself. App closing, switching, etc. It's just plain painful. It's why the iPad has pretty much been replaced for us. We seriously only use it for a few kids apps, netflix every now and then, and Words with Friends.

On the subject of kids. There are a TON of apps on iOS for kids. Some are brilliant. Problem is, I have a 2 & 3 year old. They are crazy saavy with tech now (it's scary). I have some bias, but it's hard to see any bias in a 2 & 3 year old. Despite having more options on iOS to date for kids, my kids always ask for TouchPad now. It's new, but there are also a gazillion flash games that are PERFECT for kids my age. They love them. They also get p*ssed at me if I close an app for them (they want to turn it over, fling themselves, & hear the angry bird).

With iOS, there have been so many times my kids have clicked on almost sinisterly placed banner ads in free aps. It ruins the game for them. And while the 3 year old can hit the home button & open a new app without issue, they have zero idea how to 'app switch', and hit the home button on accident all the time. On the TouchPad, they hit that, or accidentally swipe up...guess what, they still see it on the screen & re-maximize it. I didn't teach that, they figured it out because it was....ding ding ding...intuitive!

Sorry, I'm sure you didn't want my kids rant, but I am really struggling with the massive gap in experience you are noting vs. my own. Everyone is different, so I'm not going to name call, or get ****ed, I have plenty of complaints too. The difference is, I see the value vs. other platforms, and that's what I choose to grandstand. I raise my concerns, but I'm quick to point out where it bests the competition. If that's not the approach, sadly, there won't be a webOS to support. Just saying.

Reduntant & long winded I am...I get some of your post, but the rest is left field. My suggestion is to cozy up to this community & ask people for help. Clearly there are things you are missing. Some very basic operations.
    Quote Originally Posted by osu9400 View Post
    To level set, I have an iPad (1st Gen) and a Windows Phone 7 (running the Mango beta). I now have a TouchPad and I like the device, but it needs some serious growing up. Hopefully HP has received some of this feedback from customers and are addressing it soon.

After a week, here are the top items that I DO NOT LIKE:

1. The browser is horrible. It is barely functional. You know when you go to Starbucks and you have to agree to the terms to use their ATT wifi? Well, that language is all stacked on top of other sections. Try browsing through photos on facebook -- it is a challenge. The browser also scores the lowest of any modern browser on the acid 3 test.

2. What is the difference between APPS and DOWNLOADS? So confusing.

3. Lack of quality apps hurts big time. The Windows Phone "only" has 25,000 apps at this time, but most of them are high quality. HP could take a lesson from how Microsoft is courting app developers.

4. Why no folders to organize my apps? May it's because of the lack of apps.

5. This is the least fluid of any of the devices I own. My phone running Mango is the smoothest, followed by the ipad, followed by the HP. The HP sometimes stutters as you navigate and browse.

6. Button clicking doesn't always work. When I try to tap an on-screen button I see the little animation on screen, but it doesn't always activate the control. After several attempts, it usually kicks in.

7. This is just a learning item for me, but in a multitasking environment would expect to see a close option or an "X" -- with the TouchPad it is a two-step action to hit the home button to get to the task list, then you throw the app away. What should take on tap, not takes a click and throwing motion.

8. I guess the only way to switch between browser instances is to go to the task list? I don't see a "tab" option anywhere.

10. Camera? Where do I start here? First of all, there is only a front camera. Why is there no rear facing camera? Don't tell me "it doesn't make sense" because HP included both cameras on their Slate 500. Now, how in the heck could someone ship WebOS without a camera app?!?!? <--- CRAZY.
    I think you are missing the whole webOS experience. First off, it is not like all the rest of the OSes out there. You don't need an 'X' button to close stuff cause the cards are just awesome. Here is my perspective on your complaints.

1) hog wash - this browser does well for a mobile OS. I have not found a better browser out, granted we are NOT comparing a mobile browser to a full fledged desktop with a quad core processor, and 8gigs of ram either. BUT it does support Flash, which iOS does not.

2) Not sure where you were going with this one...for the Touchpad, they made it using webkit technologies...thus you have apps, and for some things that you also complain not having an "app for that" you can use the browser favorites. EX: Don't need a precentral app as you can just bring up the full website. You only need apps for phones since it run on a slower cell 3G radio and needs to be optimized for screen size.

3) Read my point #2. Plus the apps out thus far have been quality apps, so arguement is null. Now, there is a few apps taht are still missing, and hopefully these will come soon.

4) Look for apps called Internalz Pro, or Gemini. these might help you. As far as a "windows explorer" type folder browser, especially for enterprise users for access to share drives, I am wiating on that one myself.

5) Again based on different coding (not compiled code like iOS) so most of the rendering is done on the fly. Fluidity is not an issue for me, and if homebrewed most fluid issues get resolved. Also the next OTA update is supposed to greatly optimize the OS/UI to make smoother. Again take iOS when it was in version 1.0 and it was horribly slow, which is basically what webOS 3.0.0 is as they completely rebuilt the OS.

6 & 7) Not a problem for me, plus again this is not Windows, so 'X' doesn't have to close the window. Palm coined card view in multitasking, and it is one of the great fun experiences with this OS that make it DIFFERENT. It is even better on a phone with a gesture area. Embrace it!

8) HP did not build all features into the OS for room of third party developers. There is in fact a browser app in the works called Universal Browser (or something like that) tah a dev is working on to include 'tabbed' browsing. So once out, support the developer.

9) To each their own...I like the feel of the Touchpad in the hand better than the iPad2. The plastic give a stick to your hand better feeling, and the material was used so you can have inductive charging...try doing that nicely with an ipda aluminum case. Now fingerprints are a pain in the ***** don't get me wrong, but not a deal breaker.

10) WHY, WHY, WHY would you need a read camera?!? Who has to hold up a 10in tablet to take pics. This is down with better and smaller devices such as digital cameras, or smartphones. Then use Box.net to upload and you're done. Plus the Touchpad has one of the best front-facing cameras for Skyping I have seen thus far, as the Pre models had before it.

Overall, I see your point - if you're trying to make webOS work like iOS or Windows tap by tap, BUT that is just it...it is NOT them, and is differentiated in the market because of such. I have had my Touchpad for about a month now, and I have had only a few issues that bugged me, the rest has been awesome...so give it a chance and try to look at it from a different perspective and not just another mobile OS like iOS (which is just a phone OS on a bigger screen), trust me, you will love it!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    1. The browser is horrible. It is barely functional. You know when you go to Starbucks and you have to agree to the terms to use their ATT wifi? Well, that language is all stacked on top of other sections. Try browsing through photos on facebook -- it is a challenge.
    Yep, I have noticed the same thing. It took me a few minutes to find the right place to 'click' on the AT&T wifi screen.

There is the whole organization of apps, but there is also the lack of organization for data. If I want to manually put office docs on my TP, it seems that I have to do so by emailing them to myself and saving them, otherwise the apps don't recognize files placed in the downloads folder via USB.

Generally I have not had any complaints here. It seems pretty quick, with the exception of a complex web page with lots of Flash elements, etc. It will lag the whole device. But then again, you've already brought up the poor browser.

7. This is just a learning item for me, but in a multitasking environment would expect to see a close option or an "X" -- with the TouchPad it is a two-step action to hit the home button to get to the task list, then you throw the app away. What should take on tap, not takes a click and throwing motion.
    This one I'm rather 'meh' about. I like the construct of WebOS and the way you close apps and docs. It seems quite intuitive to me and requires less thought/concentration than hitting a tiny little 'x' int he corner. I could live with it either way I suppose.

If you mean flip between different cards, yep, that's it. This is another one that doesn't bother me. I think the minimal effort is worth the additional real estate on the screen gained by not having tabs.

Really? I can tell that the TP is definitely heavier. There's no give to the plastics or anything. I would think the extra weight would lend it to feeling more 'solid'.

I'm going to disagree and agree here. I can't think of a time when I would use my TP as a camera or have a need for a rear facing camera. However, not shipping with a camera app or a video conferencing app is plain ridiculous.

Many of the things you have brought out are similar things that were said about the original iPad when first launched. The problem is that we are now used to having tablet products that deliver upon and exceed expectations. This is a very different market than it was April of last year when iPad launched. You can't release a product that still has a lot of rough edges and expect the market to forgive you.

There is supposed to be an over the air update 'before the end of the month'. OK, but HP/Palm has not done a good job of delivering in a timely manner over the past couple of years. There have also not been as many details released about what they are fixing/addressing as I would like. As of right now, I am sitting here with a $600 toy that I can goof around on at home. I can't easily copy office docs to it for viewing, and moreover it won't connect to my corporate wifi.

I share many of your same concerns, and I am a somewhat complacent WebOS (EDIT... really, I can't use the words fan when attached to boy?) ******. I can only imagine someone coming in from 'outside'. I'm seriously considering dropping my FrankenPre and TP in favor of a droid based offering for both devices. I'm just waiting on the yet to be seen update to see if it turns my toy into a somewhat usable device. My fingers are crossed, but my hopes are not high.
    Last edited by satterwc; 07/25/2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: to explain the ****** censoring BS
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    The browser isn't horrible, but it is buggy. I can get a Luna reboot from some web pages. There will be an update soon which should fix several browser issues. I'm sure that there will be alternative browsers coming out like there are for the phones.

Because of flash support many apps required by the iPad aren't on the TouchPad. Take Hulu for example. Yes, there is a need for more apps to fill in some of the holes, but there are more apps for the TouchPad now that there is for any Android tablet. Or are you insinuating that the current apps aren't high quality? I'd stack the Mail App on the TouchPad to any tablet's mail App.

Why do you need to look at an app icon at all? Use Just-Type! The only time I ever look at the icons is when I'm interested in browsing through my apps because I've forgotten what I actually have.

Which will get better with the next update. If you're really unhappy with it now, look at the threads using homebrew patches to speed it up by ~5x today.

I rarely use the button. A single up-swipe does the same thing. However, mine works consistently. I would suggest that you contact HP support to see if there is something wrong with your unit.

Swipe up twice. Once to go to card view and once to close the card. This is different than the iPad, but is in no way worse. In fact, as you move in and out of card view you get a good idea of what's running. I prefer that to the double click to get to task view on the iPad.

Tabbed browsing is supported by alternative browsers on the phone. Card view is the only way to move between browser instances in the stock browser (currently).

No sense on commenting to a clearly subjective comment.

This is a want, not a need, so I wouldn't call it crazy, just a missed opportunity. There are some interesting things I think of to do with a rear-facing camera, but replacing a real camera is not one of them.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Sapient2k7 and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    @steffej3, I never said I didn't like the device. These are just my obeservations as a newbie. You know other people have have similar observations... I hope these kinks get worked out before the NYT or WSJ test drives it. The NYT is so pro-apple that they will rip this thing part and leave it bloody. HP spent a ton of money on this thing, they need to clean it up some.

I agree, having Flash is nice, but that doesn't make the browser good. I use a lot of devices, and this is the worst browser I've used. Run the ACID tests. Not that this determines a good/bad browser, but it is a good indicator of how it can handle complex renderings.

I never said I liked the Apple app store. It is a confusing mess and they force feed certain apps to you. The WP7 (Mango version) is the easiest app store I have used. The catgorization and searching make it a breeze. The HP app store is somewhere between these two.
    thanks to the OP for an interesting perspective. I have 3 questions:

1. Is the windows phone7 browser also based on webkit, or something else?

2. Can you give a few examples (beyond starbucks) where the wp7 browser is a better experience? And why? I want to test a couple of things.

3. How does the wp7 browser handle flash? By that I mean better/worse in terms of smooth playback, etc. And can you watch hulu.com on wp7?

we get lots of comparison to the iOS and android browsers, and i'd like to know how the TP browser stacks up to wp7.

I'm looking forward to all the responses, especially to the OP.

ps, welcome to webOS... It is addicting, and so is this forum community
    So my Acid3 test was a 92/100. I don't know if connection type matters, but I'm using FreeTether and I have 1-2 bars of coverage on Sprint EV. Is that score bad? I'll test our iPad when I get home. Just for clarification, what exactly does this test relay in terms of usability? I fail to see how this test relates to my actual usage? Not an attack, just a real question.
    nyallj likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    No.

I wouldn't say browser is horrible, but its definitely far from good.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #1. No IE9 beta is not webkit. Ie9 mobile has the same rendering engine as the much improved IE9 desktop version. It has HW acceleration and the beta scores a 97/98 on ACID 3. WebOS browser scores a 92 (which is really really low for an HTML5 browser) and Safari scores a 100. Again, I'm not saying ACID scores make/break a good browser, but it is part of the equation. just searched and found this video of IE9 showing the performance. (it's a MS guy so take this video with a grain of salt). Mango's IE9 browser still trounces iOS5 beta 3 in HTML5 speed test | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

#2. Browsing photos on facebook is another example. With FB's new lightbox modality the WebOS browser will not let you view comments that scroll off the bottom of the page. I would prefer to use the FB app that comes with WebOS, but when you try to view some content (videos for example) it fires up the browser and takes you to facebook.com. Once I'm there, I stay in the browser.

#3. Ie9 mobile does not do flash. As we all know, thanks to (or because of ) Apple, Flash is becoming less relevant every day and being replaced by HTML5. Even Adobe knows this and are retro-fitting their tools to create HTML5 sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    thanks to the OP for an interesting perspective. I have 3 questions:

2. Can you give a few examples (beyond starbucks) where the wp7 browser is a better experience? And why? I want to test a couple of things.

3. How does the wp7 browser handle flash? By that I mean better/worse in terms of smooth playback, etc. And can you watch hulu.com on wp7?

we get lots of comparison to the iOS and android browsers, and i'd like to know how the TP browser stacks up to wp7.

I'm looking forward to all the responses, especially to the OP.

ps, welcome to webOS... It is addicting, and so is this forum community
    #1. No IE9 beta is not webkit. Ie9 mobile has the same rendering engine as the much improved IE9 desktop version. It has HW acceleration and the beta scores a 97/98 on ACID 3. WebOS browser scores a 92 (which is really really low for an HTML5 browser) and Safari scores a 100. Again, I'm not saying ACID scores make/break a good browser, but it is part of the equation..
    92 is not low. Not everything in acid3 is crucial.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    It is the lowest of all HTML5 browsers. I agree with you on not being crucial (see my disclaimers above) but it is a good measuring stick of what a browser can do. Plus, the higher the scroe, the better story that HP has to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    92 is not low. Not everything in acid3 is crucial.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    @steffej3,

I never said I liked the Apple app store. It is a confusing mess and they force feed certain apps to you. The WP7 (Mango version) is the easiest app store I have used. The catgorization and searching make it a breeze. The HP app store is somewhere between these two.
    You MUST be talking the Mango version cuz the reg wp7 app store Sucks slimy llama Spit!!.

No filtering everything is just there..

if i search for twitter... it brings up audiobooks on twitter at the top of the list.. no way to filter just apps..

the current wp7 app store is just one long list of a mess

Blech!

sorry OT rant
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    To all-

Thanks for the responses, but some of you are getting really defensive. My post was not a "slam the TouchPad" article -- as I said more than once. I am keeping the TouchPad (although I am replacing this one due to a case defect). This is honest feedback from 1 week of heavy use. Since 95% of the world has never heard of WebOS and even fewer people have even used it, this is valid feedback that others would have as well.

Some of the responses to my post are very Apple like in their defense of a glaring feature as a "logical choice" or even a strength. Since I'm not married to one product, I have the luxury of stepping back and doing some honest comparisons. For example, the lack of a rear facing camera shouldn't be up to HP to decide if it makes sense. They should provide a flexible tool and let the app writers and users figure out creative ways to utilize it. As I said before the HP Slate 500 has it, the ipad 2 has it, even the Nintendo DSi has it, so "someone" thinks it makes sense.
    nyquistjack and StompAWOT like this.
    This is just a learning item for me, but in a multitasking environment would expect to see a close option or an "X" -- with the TouchPad it is a two-step action to hit the home button to get to the task list, then you throw the app away. What should take on tap, not takes a click and throwing motion.
    I have to say, this was the first time I have ever heard someone say they don't like throwing cards away. That's always everyone's favorite part. Fascinating.

The browser works, but when it doesn't it is extremely frustrating. Everytime I run across yet another site that doesn't work I just get angier. All the sites work on my desktop...why not my tablet...

Examples:
    Netflix (I know, they are using silverlight...silly netflix)
    Hulu (some say it works, doesn't work for me)
    Snapfish (yes, HP's own picture site, I can't order prints from there)
    Various video sites (usually something I follow from a tech blog and the videos don't load)
    Food.com (mostly works, but chunks of random gray blocks show up)

And as of last night the lag has really gotten to me. I think it has to do (no surprise) to having multiple browser windows open. That was the one thing that always killed the Pre and it seems to happen to the Touchpad as well. I had 5 or 6 browsers open, a news reader, facebook and email and the thing became barely usable.

About the "no bing search engine" thing, the touchpad gives you the option of adding search providers. It looks for "something" on the site that indicates it can be a search provider. Try visiting bing.com and seeing if a notification pops up saying a new search provider is available. Tap that notification and you should be able to check off bing. Of course, that's if bing supports it...

I am also curious about the Mango. I keep hearing how smooth it is. comapred to the way webos works, do you find Mango to be as simple or as intuitive?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Yep, Mango. Mango is a simplistic beauty at nearly every tap. The speech to text, the smoothness, the speed, the apps, the abaility to translate scanned text, the built-in Shazam, the ability to scan a book jacket and tell you what book it is and where to buy it at the lowest price, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    You MUST be talking the Mango version cuz the reg wp7 app store Sucks slimy llama Spit!!.

No filtering everything is just there..

if i search for twitter... it brings up audiobooks on twitter at the top of the list.. no way to filter just apps..

the current wp7 app store is just one long list of a mess

Blech!

sorry OT rant
    Yep, Mango. Mango is a simplistic beauty at nearly every tap. The speech to text, the smoothness, the speed, the apps, the abaility to translate scanned text, the built-in Shazam, the ability to scan a book jacket and tell you what book it is and where to buy it at the lowest price, etc...
    Thats Great to hear..!! i have a HTC surround sitting in a drawer , since it seems unusable currently..

every time i come back to it i feel like its missing something..

I hope the mango update comes to WP7 ..

i like wp7, my perfect "tech world" the top 3 mobile OS's i would like to see last

In NO particular order

WPX
    webOS

Thats it...

may be android havent really decided on that one.

Thanks for the observations from your posts..

(Note: i dont have a TP nor iPad) but i like seeing good ol' fashion honest opinions on what needs to be done to make future webOS versions better..

welcome to this little nook of the world called LoOt!!!
    It's all about user preference.

& for the App's tab I put apps and for the downloads tab I put websites saved as launcher icons.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast