Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    I've been trying to download the webos doctor from the profile link, and so far, have tried on 3 different laptops, and each one gets "Unable to Load Application." I was on the line with HP's worthless support, and after explaining the situation, the response was "Our WebOS work" and then "You try must different system." I explained for the 8th time that I had tried from three different systems with different operating systems and got the same result - so he then responded with "Our WebOS work, you please try bad internet connection." At that point (since I have an excellent connection here), decided my time was best trying to find a solution here. I have tried a couple of the other links from the forums, and they download a zip file. How do you install from the zip file? It seems to pull up three folders, and I don't find an executable or .jar.
    The webOS Internals sites maintains links to available webOS doctor files:

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    The webOS Internals sites maintains links to available webOS doctor files:

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Yeah, just had to rename it from .zip to .jar to get it to install, their link downloades it as a .zip. Unfortunately, it didn't fix any of the problems I was having, so guess this one is going back.
    What problems are you having, pdch?
    The download link from HP is fixed now.