Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By steven_farkas
  1.    #1  
    Hi All - I know many users have posted about calendar issues on the TP, but so far I seem to be the only one i know who experiences this:

All my accounts show up in the calendar list (and I also experience the no change to dropdown when changing the default calandar) but NONE of my appointments show on any calendar view. But, and this is the weird part - i get the notifications popping up 15 minutes before each appointment? So I can't see the calendar entry to track where I'm meant to be, but it helpfully pops up with a reminder 15 minutes before. And this goes for both my google and outlook accounts. And I've even tried google sync to see if its just an outlook problem, but that doesn't work either.

Using the TP for work, so this is a fundamental issue for me which so far is the most excruciatingly irritating thing I've found with the TP. I seriously hope the promised OTA update fixes the calendar because if HP can't get that right, positioning it as a Corporate device will fail miserably
    antmelnat likes this.
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I've found that only google calendar seems to sync properly. The palm profile doesn't sync at all.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    I've found that only google calendar seems to sync properly. The palm profile doesn't sync at all.
    well you're one up on me as none of my calendars are visible. Really hope the ota update arrives soon
    Have you tried running webOS Doctor on your TP? Maybe it just needs an OS reload. Pretty drastic, I know, but if it's part of your business life then you should do whatever it takes to make the TP work right for you.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Have you tried running webOS Doctor on your TP? Maybe it just needs an OS reload. Pretty drastic, I know, but if it's part of your business life then you should do whatever it takes to make the TP work right for you.
    UPDATE:

Ran WebOS Doctor and have the exact same problem - no appointments show in my calendar, but i get reminders popping up as if they are there. Will contact HP Support and see what they say, although considering they never even got back to me about my App Catalogue issue I don't hold out much hope. Very Frustrating