1.    #1  
    I don't know if this was already posted but here it is.

Edit:Thanks t jordanems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XumUuW-UVI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Last edited by prethadd81; 07/24/2011 at 03:40 PM.
    Thanks and interesting presentation! Don't look at QVC to often, but it is interesting the length of their demonstration. Very Cool! Sorli...
    This was an excellent presentation. What surprised me the most and made me smile is how much she talked about support. Almost like HP is saying that they have you for the long run. Very refreshing in this crazy mobile world to know that someone cares about their product long after you buy it.
  4.    #4  
    Yes it was a good presentation.I think she did a great job and the wow factor and that's cool I kept hearing from the QVC lady was great.I liked how she pointed out just type and synergy.More HP reps should put out those strong points of WebOS like she did.I wish I still worked at QVC maybe I could have stopped by the set and played with one of those.
    The QVC HP rep is pretty good, posted a thread a while ago when they first launched the QVC deal. Seen her do the touchscreen PC as well.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

Excellent video about using the Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone know how well it sold?
    I bought one.