1.    #1  
    Is it me or its kinda weird that you can't click on the app pictures and see them in full screen? I find it hard to see the details of the apps in the small preview images.

am I missing something?
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer
    You're not missing anything, unfortunately. The App Catalog doesn't (yet?) support full screen pictures attached to the app's catalog page.
    The worst thing is that we devs are required to upload a minimum of 3 1024x768 screenshots for TouchPad apps

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    The worst thing is that we devs are required to upload a minimum of 3 1024x768 screenshots for TouchPad apps

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hmm, that's an odd requirement since no one can see those hi-res screenshots. I can only hope HP enables this feature in the future.
    Something I hope to changes with 3.02. And if devs are required to upload at that resolution I am extremely hopeful of that happening

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    If other folks are anything like me, tons of sales are being missed because of this bug.