Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stuarty
  1.    #1  
    I just got my touchpad 3 days ago and am loving it but I am having a difficult time having it recognize my media, mainly my music. I have been trying to use the HpPlay Beta to sync my music. The first time I did it I manually stopped the auto sync partway through because I had to leave and that left 277 songs on my touchpad. But when I try to sync the rest of my songs, they are in my touchpad (I can see them in USB mode on my computer) but te touchpad wont recognize them. I still have 277 songs in the music app library . Is anyone else having trouble syncing their media or getting their touchpad go recognize it?
    Many people have this problem, you should search this board and see if there is a good solution.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ivelyar View Post
    I just got my touchpad 3 days ago and am loving it but I am having a difficult time having it recognize my media, mainly my music. I have been trying to use the HpPlay Beta to sync my music. The first time I did it I manually stopped the auto sync partway through because I had to leave and that left 277 songs on my touchpad. But when I try to sync the rest of my songs, they are in my touchpad (I can see them in USB mode on my computer) but te touchpad wont recognize them. I still have 277 songs in the music app library . Is anyone else having trouble syncing their media or getting their touchpad go recognize it?
    Try using Songbird with the USB device add-on rather than HP Play. You need to create a folder called 'Music' on your device and Songbird will sync to it. The current Songbird is more stable than the current HP Play beta.
    Last edited by stuarty; 08/15/2011 at 08:29 AM.
    Chrusse likes this.