Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hrminer92
  1.    #1  
    Since the old "mojo" apps run in emulator mode in the TouchPad, I have no clue how to paste a text in a field... If some one knows please let me know.

>I've tried just holding the cursor like you would in the Touchpad, hoping that the "paste" icon would pop up. Doesn't work
    >I've tried the gesture area in the emulator + the "V" key on the keyboard. Doest work.
    >I've even tried "shift" + "V" on the keyboard. doesn't work.
    Just tap in the upper left corner to open the menu and tap on 'edit' and you'll see copy and paste to choose from.
  3.    #3  
    I'm using the "download manager" app. When I click on the upper left menu, the txt entry field goes away.
    It would be nice if the Control-V keystroke worked when using the bluetooth keyboard.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    I'm using the "download manager" app. When I click on the upper left menu, the txt entry field goes away.
    the upper left corner of the emulated window?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    the upper left corner of the emulated window?
    Both the upper left menu of the emulator, and the upper left menu in the app within the emulator cause the text field in the “download manager” to disappear.

On my pre- I would normally just metatap + V to paste.