Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By noseph
  1.    #1  
    when I'm holding my touchpad in landscape mode and the speakers on the bottom I use my palms against the sides. I often use my pinkies on the bottom to keep it from sliding downwards. The slots where the speakers have really sharp edges. That feels really awkward, anyone else?
    didnt brother me and now have a case so its not an issue.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    nope, never bothered me. Maybe i have strong pinkies???
    After the cracking issues, my TP was in its case minutes after it was unboxed.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I found it annoying until I started using the TP with the speakers pointed up.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Took my TP out of the box and put it immediately into the case and it has not been out since. No problem with the speaker ports.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    ariker01 likes this.
    I actually use my speaker ports to shave with in the morning. Much cleaner than Gillete.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I actually use my speaker ports to shave with in the morning. Much cleaner than Gillete.
    Yea glad they made a sharp edge on the touchpad. My Pre- keyboard edge has been getting a little dull for shaving.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3