Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes
    In your case I'd wait for the OTA update and see how that turns out. The rollout of Kindle and the movie store seems like things are going in a good direction though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tharrison4815 View Post
    I currently have a PlayBook and I am thinking about doing this too.

I have had a Pre 2 for about 6 months and although it has had its problems I love it, I love webOS and I love the homebrew community.

Back in March I decided to get a tablet (a choice I dont't regret); iOS and Android weren't doing it for me due to their poor multi tasking / app switching, and as I'm sure everyone here agrees - once you've had a taste of cards you can't go without them. The TP was still some way off release and I was desperate for a tablet so the PB seemed like the logical choice.

I do like my PB, there are things I dislike about it but then there are also things I dislike about the TP.

On the PB launch day I was willing to accept its shortcomings under the assumption that updates were just around the corner (within 60 days was the original promise) but here we are 3 months in and I'm slowly starting to resent RIM, feeling like they just don't have a clue what they are doing anymore - which is a shame because the PB is a great product and has a huge potential.

I'm tempted to jump ship but I don't want to make the same mistake again, so once HP have proven that they can live up to their promises unlike RIM I will most likely get a TP. I will be keeping my eye on TP news and continue lurking in these forums to see how things go.
    In a week or 2 we will get the update and then you shall be content with getting a TouchPad!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    welcome!! i know you'll enjoy this community!
    You will find the webOS community to be unparalleled. I know the TouchPad is mot perfect, but enjoy it as we anxiously await new apps and updates to come out.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12