1.    #1  
    This morning, Preware stopped showing packages installed on my TP. Any body else having this problem? Are the fixit utilities for this issue compatible with 3.0?
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Mine did this within the first day of installing a couple weeks ago. I Uninstalled/reinstalled then read Rod's comment somewhere about a bug with the way mojo installed package database works in 3.0 or something along those lines. It is keeping track of patches and homebrew I've installed so I decided not to worry about it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    Mine did this within the first day of installing a couple weeks ago. I Uninstalled/reinstalled then read Rod's comment somewhere about a bug with the way mojo installed package database works in 3.0 or something along those lines. It is keeping track of patches and homebrew I've installed so I decided not to worry about it
    Preware ain't even doing that for me, and I read elsewhere that we shouldn't delete from the Launcher, so I'm stumped. Guess I'll fire up WOSQI and remove from there?
    It happened to me as well. Try 'Emergency package reconstruction' under 'linux application' in Preware. That did it for me.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDizzAR View Post
    It happened to me as well. Try 'Emergency package reconstruction' under 'linux application' in Preware. That did it for me.
    Thanks for the tip - that seems to have worked for me! Clarice