1.    #1  
    I had a prior palm profile and it put all my old apps on the touchpad. I want a fresh start so I deleted them, but the icons still show up, but the app is not there, just goes to software manager. How do I fix this?
    Have you tried holding your finger on the icon to activate the rearranging mode? You can delete from this mode as well by touching the "x" in the upper right corner of each icon.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chan8472 View Post
    Have you tried holding your finger on the icon to activate the rearranging mode? You can delete from this mode as well by touching the "x" in the upper right corner of each icon.
    I hold it down, but there is no "X" The apps I downloaded like Facebook have the "X," but I deleted the apps in the software manager but the icons are still there, and they don't have an "X" just a silhouette
    I too haven't figured out how to delete apps. I've done so thru the Software Manager but when I reboot, they still show up.

But FYI

PSA: TouchPad owners should not delete apps from the launcher [Update] | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwin892 View Post
    I too haven't figured out how to delete apps. I've done so thru the Software Manager but when I reboot, they still show up.

But FYI

PSA: TouchPad owners should not delete apps from the launcher [Update] | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    this is why I havent deleted anything until the ota, not worth the risk even though I dont think I have anything that it will mess up. I will wait for the ota or plenty of free time to remove a few apps and check for issue.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...