Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By etphoto
  • 2 Post By hparsons
  1.    #1  
    Just a bit of trivia for you,I just had some wedding customers leave after they booked me for their wedding. So, why and I telling you about this on the TP forum? Its because I loaded a bunch of my samples on the TP and used it instead of the old fashion way of using sample books. It must have worked.

I just used the photo app to display the images and the customer just swiped her way through.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Just a bit of trivia for you,I just had some wedding customers leave after they booked me for their wedding. So, why and I telling you about this on the TP forum? Its because I loaded a bunch of my samples on the TP and used it instead of the old fashion way of using sample books. It must have worked.

I just used the photo app to display the images and the customer just swiped her way through.

ET
    Nice. I'm an amateur photog myself and I intended to do this as well.
    My daughter, whose husband is a big Apple fan (he gave her an iPad2 when they came out) is a photographer. Her website is in Flash, ironically. She was pretty impressed when I showed her the site on my TouchPad.
    OldSkoolVWLover and gzinkl like this.