Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Titano View Post
    ^ I'm sorry, but your friend sounds like those people that go around trolling in Engadget lol.
    Yes he does...but then most people honestly believe Apple's "mierda does not stink!" Excuse my Spanish...but P|C blocks free speech.

Either way, I'm not surprised at all when it comes to users and their love for Apple...quick look at their quarterly report and you wonder how anyone can survive under that financial onslaught and dominance. Actually, I used to be one of them...loved everything MAC (Mac specifically), but not anymore. I'm like most people using Mac computers, if they don't have what I need I run Windows XP and 7 in emulation to have the best of both worlds.

Most Apple people will simply live without...if Steve says we don't need it...we don't need it! Now drink your Kool-Aid and everything will be just fine after you take your nap. Sorli...
    I saw it on TNT last night and on Fox news this morning

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    That will grab attention better than the unfunny Russell Brand. My gf is angry because that girl and 2 other main people of the show are gone next year (graduated from HS). She's all over the news now, so having her in the commercial is a great idea.

Yeah they will of course make something stupid like Glee: College Years like saved by the bell
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12