Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
Like Tree21Likes
  1. #21  
    from someone that works with over-privileged youth...I HATE the latest iphone ads. (if you dont' have an iphone, well, you don't have an iphone)

    So how about this:

    If you don't have a Touchpad, well, you have JUST an ipad.
  2. #22  
    If you don't have an iPad - there's a reason. Now there's TouchPad
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    If you don't have an iPad - there's a reason. Now there's TouchPad
    zing
  4.    #24  
    All good suggestions. Here's mine:

    "webOS - Your Life, Multiplied"

    Ok, I'll go back to my corner now. By the way, I LIKED the creepy Palm Lady !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Or:

    "WebOS: You CAN hold all the cards."
    I like it. How 'bout:

    "webOS: YOU Hold the Cards"

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #26  
    I really like the "works like nothing else" because I think it captures the essence of what we always tell people about webOS... if you try it, you will understand why users are so passionate about it... because it works in such an elegant way.
    ksht likes this.
  7. #27  
    Your deck is stacked, with webOS.
  8. #28  
    I honestly like the slogan, it's simple and to the point. Plus webOS commercials so far have been pretty cool if you ask me. They have a certain vibe...I don't know, I just like them.

    Also, it's nice to see HP is keeping a certain format to their webOS commercials. Now when people see someone with a gadget on their face they'll start to associate it with webOS.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    All good suggestions. Here's mine:

    "webOS - Your Life, Multiplied"

    Ok, I'll go back to my corner now. By the way, I LIKED the creepy Palm Lady !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hey I didn't mean to dig at you too hard....but I was interested in your cereal box analogy
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Hey I didn't mean to dig at you too hard....but I was interested in your cereal box analogy
    All good fun ;-)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    I like it. How 'bout:

    "webOS: YOU Hold the Cards"

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Or how about:

    webOS: You HOLD the Cards
    or
    webOS: You Hold THE Cards
    or
    webOS: You Hold the CARDSSSSS
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  12. #32  
    "It's Magically Delicious!"
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    sledge007 likes this.
  13. #33  
    webOS: "I GET WOT I WONT!"
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

    sledge007 likes this.
  14. #34  
    Personally, I prefer: "HP. Everybody Get The ***** On!"
    fxspec06 and sledge007 like this.
  15. #35  
    LOL...you guys crack me up.

    I actually dislike the new slogan because the word "nothing" seems negative to me. When I see "Works Like Nothing Else", it makes me think the thing doesn't work at all.

    I'd prefer to see something like "It Just Works", or any of the card analogies you guys suggested. In fact, I really wish they would have done something with the cards since other OSs are starting to emulate webOS.

    Karla
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerbudd View Post
    LOL...you guys crack me up.

    I actually dislike the new slogan because the word "nothing" seems negative to me. When I see "Works Like Nothing Else", it makes me think the thing doesn't work at all.

    I'd prefer to see something like "It Just Works", or any of the card analogies you guys suggested.
    Exactly, it 's not aggressively positive - it's passively negative. The campaign may "work" in the long run but would work much better in an Apple runaway way with a smarter slogan. But that's just what methinks ...



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #37  
    the webos TouchPad: It feels good to touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions