Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Alright, so this morning I noticed that after I downloaded an attachment from my email I couldn't transfer it to my box.net account. Is there any way around this?

I like the fact that you can download attachments in your email but there is no way to send them to a cloud based service from your device.
    It's the beginning of the end.
    Unfortunately, it looks like Box.net pulls files from predetermined folders on the TP. I have run into the same problem as you. If the Box.net app would let us browse the file system, then everything would be fine. Or, at the very least, let us browse the Downloads folder.
    did you try using Internalz?
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Yeah I have internalz but there is no way to upload anything to a cloud based service directly from the device. Right now I think we are limited to downloading the attachment, transferring it over to a computer, then uploading it to a cloud based service. I really hope they fix this really soon because, as much as I like this device it kind of defeats the purpose of being able to download files directly to the device if we can't upload it.

Heck, I automatically assumed this was the case because box.net threw in 50GB for life if you downloaded their application!
    It's the beginning of the end.