1.    #1  
    Just got the original HP case for the Touchpad and to my surprise, I cannot dock it in landscape with speakers down on the touchstone as this where the flap is... the only way to use the dock and the case at the same time is in portrait mode... which I dont like.

Any other cases out there which would allow me to use the dock in landscape and speakers pointing down?
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer
    You can fold the case behind the Touchpad and then place it speakers down. It will work this way and stay on the touchstone. Its not ideal, but it still works well.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Like joen05 said. It sets on the Touchstone nicely in that configuration. Just fold the cover behind and it rests on the cover lip, charging through both layers of case just fine.
    Yep, my touchstone works in landscape just fine.

2 Options for Landscape Docking:

Fold the flap behind the touchpad and place with speakers facing down; touchstone will charge through both layers of case.

Other option is to place the touchpad, again with speakers down, on the touchstone and allow the case flap to lay on the table in front of the touchstone.

I use both ways. I find myself not docking in portrait mode very much.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    I doc in portrait just because when it is docked I'm sleeping and could care less what way its docked
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    Other option is to place the touchpad, again with speakers down, on the touchstone and allow the case flap to lay on the table in front of the touchstone.
    Ahh... this actually works pretty well... the other way, altough it does charge, doesn't seem as stable on the dock.
    Motorola Startac-> Motorola RAZR -> Motorola RAZR V3 -> Blackberry Curve -> Blackberry Bold -> Iphone 3G -> Iphone 3GS -> Palm Pre -> Blackerry Bold 2 -> Iphone 4 -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by benleroux View Post
    Ahh... this actually works pretty well... the other way, altough it does charge, doesn't seem as stable on the dock.
    It's also what is shown in the instruction manual for the case for charging it on the touchstone in landscape mode.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    It's also what is shown in the instruction manual for the case for charging it on the touchstone in landscape mode.
    I guess this is a classic case of RTFM