1.    #1  
    Ok, so I was troubleshooting a few items, and booted my TouchPad into recovery mode. I do not want to doctor (I already have once last week). How can I get out of recovery mode? Holding the power button doesn't work, and since I can't do a battery pull it would be shame if I had to wait for the battery to drain (it's full).

Can anyone help?
    Happened to me on day 1. There is a soft reset button combo. It's something like power + center button. hold tap ... something just mash buttons
  3.    #3  
    No idea if this was it, or if I was just too impatient with my other combinations.

I held center button first, and then power. Probably 15-20 seconds...it then booted normally.

For all I know, it could have been I just didn't wait long enough on the power button. Posting as an FYI if someone else ends up needing this, or wants to merge this with a more relevant thread.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Happened to me on day 1. There is a soft reset button combo. It's something like power + center button. hold tap ... something just mash buttons
    Sorry, just missed this. Thanks for the quick post on the solution!
    This helped me out a ton, thanks steffej3
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
    You r my GOD !!!!
    Thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much