Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marclh1992
  1.    #1  
    I had the HP touchpad for a few days now. I didn't see the purple line in the default wallpaper till today.. I can swear it wasn't there..All of a sudden it popped up while i was rotating the device. This is on the default wallpaper. Not sure if anyone has noticed this...i see similar line on one another wallpaper from the list of 11. Not on the other 9.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    thats part of the picture. (if im understanding your question right)
    It is most likely a dead capacitor in the screen, get the touchpad exchanged.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    MeltedwireAC likes this.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    its not a dead capacitor.
  5.    #5  
    yes it is part of the wallpaper...but i didn't see it before...and it popped up all of a sudden...
    Lol im confused. So are telling us that your wallpaper updated? Ill have check mine. My wallpapers if I can remember correctly didn't have a purple version. Only the blue and red/pinkish version. Ill check when I get home.
    Is this a real post? Too funny!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.