1.    #1  
    On my palm pre..i can rearrange the email folders the way i want it...regardless in the order i added them to the account...for example...i have Yahoo, Goog, Yahoo, Goog...4 email accounts....now on touchpad...i can't do that...they always have google at the top and yahoo at the bottom...yahoo is my default email..when i launch email app..it always start with the first folder which is not the one i use as often...is there a way to rearrange them? i can't seem to find a way to move them around with touchpad..i added in diff order...but still all google email accounts show up first and then yahoo email accounts...why make it hard? this was so good with orig palm pre...also...i miss the back/forward gestures...this was so unique to webos...why remove the best this os/ui had to offer? braindead...please help. thanks.
    I have the same exact problem. I have no found a way to move my email accounts, either. Possibly we're going to have to get a patch to accomplish this. So annoying!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I have the same exact problem. I have no found a way to move my email accounts, either. Possibly we're going to have to get a patch to accomplish this. So annoying!
    Yes very annoying. As usual, the chat folks say try this and try that...and nothing works..why make things more difficult..no need to change the things that work just fine..
    I know that HP is aware of this and has the issue noted. I complained about this too and was told they are looking into it.
    Yep, I have the same complaint. But being that the email app went through a major redesign, it's understandable. Hopefully the feature will reappear in a future update.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Folder management (create and delete) was not an issue on handsets, but I noticed it immediated on my TP. Trying to eliminate my netbook.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan