1.    #1  
    Why doesn't the TouchPad display any video icons? Or at the very least tell me the name of the video? How am I supposed to figure out which video is which?
    I saw a post somewhere that said it would be fixed in an upcoming releasee. Definitely annoying.
    You mean video thumbnails?

Guess they still haven't fixed this, this is also seen on pre, pre2.

One workaround is to edit the video to add a thumbnail into the video exif info.
  4.    #4  
    wow, seriously? You would think that this is something that should've been addressed years ago by Palm. I mean really, it doesn't make much sense to have to actually start watching the video to figure out what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by chan8472 View Post
    wow, seriously? You would think that this is something that should've been addressed years ago by Palm. I mean really, it doesn't make much sense to have to actually start watching the video to figure out what it is.
    You can use the mp3tag freeware to add a thumbnail to the file, i.e., dvd artwork. You can just point the program to the Video Directory you are using while in USB mode and then find some artwork with google and drag it into the artwork square.