View Poll Results: What keyboard size do you use most?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Large

5 10.87%
  • Medium

22 47.83%
  • Small

15 32.61%
  • Extra Small

4 8.70%
  1.    #1  
    As the title says, what size do you prefer in your keyboard? I use mine only in the large size, as I seem to type MUCH faster this way and make a lot less mistakes. I can type almost as fast as on my laptop. Love this keyboard!!!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    ditto on the large. makes it easier to type like i type on a regular keyboard, which i find much faster than trying to use a single digits.
    Where is the BT Keyboard option? Thats what I'm mostly use, When I'm not using the BT keyboard...so yeah its the medium size is good enough
    XS is my choice. Much faster to type on since the keys are closer together.
    I like the large keyboard because the keys are huge and I feel comfortable typing with them. However, now that I am thinking about the keyboard size and am changing it a little more. I am liking the mediums size keyboard because it is small enough so I dont have to stretch to push letters. On the big keyboard it is like typing with the numbers on the medium keyboard.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    do you usually type with one hand? I find it nearly impossible to type with the small keyboard.
    M is plenty big enough for my taste.
  8.    #8  
    Do you usually type with one hand? Shen i try to use the xs size of the keyboard i usually mess up. Right now i am using the large size and i am making just a few mistakes.
    I two finger it with both hands
  10.    #10  
    I two finger it with both hands
    giggidy.

in other news, oh i get it!