Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    yesterday i was typing a status update in the Facebook app. somehow i put the cursor at the front of the textbox and I knew I misspelled something at the end of the textbox. except i couldn't figure out how to position the cursor at the end. like hitting HOME or END on the keyboard. Or even like left/right arrow keys. I ended up copying the entire thing, pasting in a memo, then copying it back. anyone know how I should have done it?

AGP
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    try double tapping in the text box, then "scrolling" up or down?? (i haven't tried it but it might work)
    There is no way to scroll the cursor. One of the many downgrades of webOS '3.0' This is probably the one issue that bothers me the most. It would have been so easy to add a virtual button you hold to scroll, just like older versions of webOS.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    That's lame. How are we to scroll through a textbox that doesn't have a fixed width. i could just envision showing the app to someone and then scrambling to figure out how to scroll to end or start of the text box.
    I think I read something about it being fixed in the end of month update. Here's hoping.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Still not fixed, this is really dumb.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go