Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Spoke with Hp who stated that this is a known bug and will be addressed in the next update....

The issue: Sometimes when creating a album in the app, it can't be deleted. I'm assuming that it I just a album thumbnail that is being left behind. Due to the fact that it is no longer showing up in the usb partition.

Does anyone know how to remove these empty albums, perhaps the album thumbnail path?

Thank you!
    Can you do it in USB mode?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Can you do it in USB mode?
    The album does not appear in the usb partition!
    I had to do a soft reset of the Touchpad.
    Device info > Reset Options > Erase Apps & Data. Your touchpad will be restored afterwards with all your apps and without the offending album.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    I had to do a soft reset of the Touchpad.
    Device info > Reset Options > Erase Apps & Data. Your touchpad will be restored afterwards with all your apps and without the offending album.
    Well, I would hate to have to go that root. It has to be some where on the device to show up in the photo app. Thats why I assume its just a thumbnail image, stored somewhere on the device. If I can find its path I think I should be able to delete it with Jay's Internalz Pro program!
    You know, I have ran into something similar on my phone. If I have a hidden album with photos in it and unhide it using Internalz the photos show up in my photos app. If I hide the album again and go into my photos app, there is an album there with a bunch of thumbnails with an "X" on it. I cant delete them and there is no folder I can find in Internalz. I usually have to restart or move some stuff around in USB mode to get it sorted out right.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    You know, I have ran into something similar on my phone. If I have a hidden album with photos in it and unhide it using Internalz the photos show up in my photos app. If I hide the album again and go into my photos app, there is an album there with a bunch of thumbnails with an "X" on it. I cant delete them and there is no folder I can find in Internalz. I usually have to restart or move some stuff around in USB mode to get it sorted out right.
    I have "show hidden" set to on. I attempted to copy a photo to the album in hopes that's it would find the album. Didn't work!
    Also, when I move stuff around and delete things, my computer asks if I want to delete the trash on the USB device when I try to eject it. Usually after doing that it fixes it. This may be part of the problem as well. I use linux though and never had that pop up on windows so I'm not exactly sure which trash it refers to. In internalz I see two different trashes. Both hidden. A .trashes folder and a .Trash-100 folder.