1.    #1  
    I checked today and my local Walmart had no Touchpads on display. Bizarre.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Not all Walmart stores are carrying them.
    the one i visited saturday had no sign of them either.
    Same thing at my local Wally-world.
    The hard launch is still continuing. Give it time...(kidding a little bit)
    i make a point of going in the one near me that is NOT carrying it, and asking about it each day ;-)
    (have to look for new sales people each time )
    I've been to 2 wal-marts near me and neither of them have a TouchPad display.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    My local Walmart doesnt have a display but it carries the TouchPad. Its in a locked container with a clear door underneath some Kindles.
    I have yet to see a Wal-Mart with it out. But hey, I have been to several Best Buys, and they all have it out, so...there is that...When I exchanged my first defective one, there was a guy just buying the Asus transformer. I think that's a slick device. But I really think this thing has some potential, I hope it does better than the Pres have against their competitors. There is a large untapped market here, I think.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    i actually got moine from walmart july2nd. louisville ky. however not all in this state have them..my local walmart had 6
    My walmart has it, but it is not plugged in so it just has a black slab for people to look at. I asked how they were selling and the guy said people want the ipad, those sell out the instant the arrive in the store, he had not seen a single touchpad sell. he did say though that people were starting to give other pads attention because they were "smaller and cheaper than the ipad" weird huh?

I tried to get behind the cabnet to plug it in but traced the wire back to a bare wire that was not attached to anything. Very disappointing. I checked back a week later and it was in the same situation.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS